Year in, year out; the 50 Books Challenge goes on – for the 5th year in a row I read more than 50 books from cover to cover – not counting short books with less than 180 pages or comic books.
In 2016 I finished roughly 59 books. Most of them were non-fiction textbooks about science, IoT literature, cooking/kitchen chemistry, and lots of medical books about diabetes. But I also picked up a few novels and classics.
My favourites of 2016:
08) Der Gastrosexuelle Mann – Carsten Otte (as eBook)
09) Winners Dream – Bill McDermott
10) Kaffeebuch – Johanna Wechselberger, Tobias Hierl
12) Schauen Sie sich mal diese Sauerei an – Jörg Nießen
20) Die Geschichte der Welt in 100 Objekten – Neil MacGregor
23) Die Entdeckung der Currywurst – Uwe Timm
43a) Cross-Over Comic: Star Trek & Planet of the Apes – David Tipton, Rachel Stott
44) Islands in the Stream – Ernest Hemingway
46) Resonate – Nancy Duarte
48) Life of Pi – Yann Martel